Ford Mustang V8-Motor Bausatz
Build your own working 1965 Ford Mustang K-code V8 engine model!
In the early 1960s mass production of the first generation of the Ford Mustang started. Since then, the "Pony Car" is the epitome of the sporty American automobile. Almost inseparable from the history of the Mustang is its V8 engine. This detailed kit in scale 1: 3 gives car fans a fascinating insight into the function and technology of this engine.
- True-to-life functional model of the Type 289 K-code V8 from 1965
- Approximately 200 parts for plugging and screwing, no gluing necessary
- Integrated sound module with original engine sound
- High-quality companion book with illustrated instructions
- Official Ford license product
- The accompanying book is bilingual in German and English.
- Model dimensions: approx. 180 mm width x 270 mm height x 255 mm depth
- Not suitable for children under 14 years!
- Additionally required: 3 x 1.5 V batteries (type AA)